Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. The price per person applies when there are 2 people travelling together, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the per person price.
The prices below are based upon a minimum group size of 4. This tour will run with 2-3 passengers, however please note that a 2-3 pax supplement will apply, see below.
Should more passengers subsequently join the group, the difference in cost will be refunded. Please contact our reservations team to make a booking.
This itinerary can also be run as a private tour, please contact us for details.
|Cape Adventure Garden Route - 5 days
|2 to 3 person supplement
|Cape Adventure Garden Route - 5 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The ostriches of Oudtshoorn and the Cango Caves
- Tsitsikamma National Park - hiking to Storms River mouth
- Hemel and Aarde Valley wine tasting
- Breathtaking Outeniqua Pass and picturesque Knysna
- Garden Route Game Lodge - game drive in private reserve.
- Betty’s Bay - the penguins at Stony Point
- 4 nights 3 star lodges and guest houses. Please Note: Accommodation named, may be subject to change but will be of a similar standard.
- Transportation in a fully equipped Toyota Quantum with comfortable seating, large windows and a music system
- Afternoon game drive at the Garden Route Game Lodge's private reserve
- 4 breakfasts
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- All relevant park fees
What's Not Included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights, visas and airport transfers. Please note: pre and post tour accommodation and transfers, can be booked upon request
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
De Opstal Country Lodge - Oudtshoorn
Dating back to 1830, De Opstal Country Lodge is a beautiful farmhouse with stables and a milking parlour. All the buildings in the complex have been creatively converted into modern, quaint en suite bedrooms with the retention of an atmosphere of rustic charm. A hearty breakfast is served every day and the restaurant can also cater for dinner - including locally sourced Ostrich! Why not opt for a splash in the outdoor pool before drinks in the bar - a great way to start the evening.
Well located in the picturesque Schoemanshoek Valley just outside Outdshoorn.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: Mid Range Lodge
The Graywood Hotel - Knysna
Set around a central courtyard, the Graywood Hotel is a charming accommodation that boasts beautiful woodwork throughout. Guest rooms are tastefully decorated with crisp white linen and warming tones that perfectly compliment each other. There is a gorgeous outdoor pool which is the perfect place to relax by with a drink on the sun deck. Ask the helpful staff on where is best to eat at the number of local restaurants.
The hotel is centrally situated, walking distance from both the vibrant town centre and Knysna Waterfront.
|Our Rating : Standard —
Local Rating: 3 Star Hotel
Hermanus Lodge on the Green - Hermanus
Nestled in the majestic Hermanus mountains, the Hermanus Lodge on the Green is an enchanting base from which to explore the wonders of this beautiful area. Guest rooms are well equipped and tastefully decorated in calming pastel tones. All rooms feature a balcony and excellent en suite facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available and there is a well stocked honesty bar in the lounge. From the sun drenched swimming pool you can enjoy beautiful views of the Ovberg Mountain range.
The hotel is adjacent to the picturesque Hermanus Golf Club and overlooking the 25th green.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: 4 Star Hotel