Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe accommodation is also available). They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Elephant Lodge Safari - 7 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls - one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World
- Botswana - Chobe National Park - Africa's best Elephant Sanctuary
- Hwange - Zimbabwe's largest national park
- Botswana - Chobe River on a sunset cruise
- 6 nights standard, mid range or deluxe chalets or permanent en suite tents.
- Transportation in a fully equipped Toyota Landcruiser or similar, with comfortable seating, windows for game viewing and a music system.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and 7
- Game drive in Chobe National Park
- Victoria Falls guided tour
- 6 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 4 dinners
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Hwange National Park
- Chobe River sunset cruise
- Park entrance fees
What's Not Included
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visas