Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown above are per person travelling. Single travellers will be paired up in tents with another person of the same sex.
Please note that this is payable locally on day 1 of your trip in the currency specified.
Elephants & Falls - 9 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Found across Asia and Africa, the largest concentration of elephants can be spotted in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa. Track elephant with us on safari in Africa and India, visit the elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka or ride an elephant on safari in Nepal.|
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Victoria Falls, known in Zambia as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that Thunders), is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Located between Zambia and Zimbabwe, the Zambezi River widens to 1.7 km and then the full width of the river plunges 108m down into the Zambezi Gorge. The force of the tumbling water sends clouds of spray up to 500m into the air, sustaining a lush rainforest all around.
Vic Falls is the adventure capital of Africa and an adrenaline junkies paradise! A wide number of adventure activities are focused on the falls and there are endless ways to experience the mighty Zambezi from microlight/helicopter flights over the falls, white-water rafting, canoeing, jet boating or even bungee jumping.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- UNESCO - Victoria Falls
- Chobe River & resident wildlife
- Okavango Delta
- Kasane & Chobe National Park
- Maun (Gateway to the Okavango Delta)
- Arrival transfer from Vic Falls Airport on day 1
- Transport in fully equipped expedition truck
- All camping fees & appropriate equipment
- Okavango Delta 3 day / 2 night excursion
- All road taxes & tolls
- 1st night dormitory accommodation at Victoria Falls Rest Camp (upgrades available), 7 nights camping
- Services of crew (leader, driver, cook)
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners
- Chobe National Park - park entrance and game drive
- Chobe River boat cruise. Please note, from Jan 2014 onwards, this will be an optional excursion, book and pay locally.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Sleeping bag - please bring your own
- Optional activities