Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request). They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
|Cape, Kruger and Falls - 11 Days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Found across Asia and Africa, the largest concentration of elephants can be spotted in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa. Track elephant with us on safari in Africa and India, visit the elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka or ride an elephant on safari in Nepal.|
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Victoria Falls, known in Zambia as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that Thunders), is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Located between Zambia and Zimbabwe, the Zambezi River widens to 1.7 km and then the full width of the river plunges 108m down into the Zambezi Gorge. The force of the tumbling water sends clouds of spray up to 500m into the air, sustaining a lush rainforest all around.
Vic Falls is the adventure capital of Africa and an adrenaline junkies paradise! A wide number of adventure activities are focused on the falls and there are endless ways to experience the mighty Zambezi from microlight/helicopter flights over the falls, white-water rafting, canoeing, jet boating or even bungee jumping.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cape Town - the 'Mother City' and one of Africa's most picturesque
- Wine tasting in South Africa's famous 'winelands'
- The mighty Victoria Falls on the Zambian side
- Stunning Cape Point and the Cape Peninsular including the penguins at Boulder Beach
- Greater Kruger National Park - home to the 'Big Five'
- Mukuni Village - home to the Leya people
- 10 nights accommodation
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Private Tours in Cape Town, Cape Point, Cape Peninsular, the Winelands, Victoria Falls and Mkuni Village.
- Services of local guides for all scheduled sightseeing.
- 10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- Two game activities per day when in Greater Kruger National Park
- Economy flights from Cape Town to Mpumalanga and Mpumalanga to Livingstone
- All transfers and transportation
What's Not Included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights, visas and airport transfers.