Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request). Please note that inclusions such as game activities, park fees and meals may vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen. Prices dependent upon time of travel, room availability and standard of hotels.
|Chobe, Hwange and Falls - 7 Days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Found across Asia and Africa, the largest concentration of elephants can be spotted in Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana and South Africa. Track elephant with us on safari in Africa and India, visit the elephant orphanage in Sri Lanka or ride an elephant on safari in Nepal.|
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Victoria Falls, known in Zambia as Mosi-oa-Tunya (the Smoke that Thunders), is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Located between Zambia and Zimbabwe, the Zambezi River widens to 1.7 km and then the full width of the river plunges 108m down into the Zambezi Gorge. The force of the tumbling water sends clouds of spray up to 500m into the air, sustaining a lush rainforest all around.
Vic Falls is the adventure capital of Africa and an adrenaline junkies paradise! A wide number of adventure activities are focused on the falls and there are endless ways to experience the mighty Zambezi from microlight/helicopter flights over the falls, white-water rafting, canoeing, jet boating or even bungee jumping.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Chobe National Park and surrounding area - home to the largest concentration of African Elephants on the continent.
- Victoria Falls - the adrenalin capital of Africa and home to the largest sheet of falling water in the world.
- Hwange National Park - former royal hunting ground and place of extreme beauty.
- 6 nights accommodation in hotels and lodges (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Games drives or game activities in Hwange and Chobe National Park (please note that park fees, game drives and activities included will vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen).
- Transfers between accommodations
- 6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Airport transfers
- Tour of Victoria Falls
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture