Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request). They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
This Garden Route itinerary is also available as a small group tour with fixed departures, escorted by a guide, contact us for details.
|Garden Route Self Drive - 9 days
|Garden Route Self Drive - 9 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||With 70 percent of the planet's surface under water, there is a whole aquatic world, just waiting to be discovered! Marine life provides some of the world's most incredible wildlife spectacles. From whales, dolphins, seals and penguins in the Galapagos and icy waters of Antarctica to brightly coloured tropical fish, amazing coral and sea turtles in the Red Sea.
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Port Elizabeth - “the windy city”
- Knysna - picturesque town
- Cape Town - “The Mother City”
- Plettenberg Bay - “the jewel of the Garden Route”
- Oudtshoorn - Ostrich Farm and Cango Caves (optional)
- Breakfast daily
- 9 days car hire - Group B vehicle (aircon and powersteering) with Classic Plus insurance cover. Vehicle upgrade available.
- 8 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Standard Meet and Greet upon arrival at airport
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture