Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â€˜1-personâ€™ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation. They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
Please note that inclusions such as game activities, park fees and meals may vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen. Prices dependent upon time of travel, room availability and standard of hotels.
|Kenya Up Close - 8 days
|Kenya Up Close - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Whether you're a dog or a cat lover, the big African cats are an amazing sight to be seen. Watch prides of lions roam the African plains, spot leopards in trees and speedy cheetahs chasing their prey. As well as the chance to see the big cats in their natural environments, we offer opportunities to have a close encounter with these wonderful animals. Why not opt to Walk with Lions in Zimbabwe, visit the Born Free centres in South Africa - home to rescued lions and leopards and get to know the friendly cheetahs in Cheetah Park, Namibia. A feline adventure awaits!|
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||The endless plains of east Africa are the setting for the worldâ€™s greatest wildlife spectacle â€“ the pounding of more than 6 million hooves. From the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne coloured hills of Kenyaâ€™s Masai Mara over 1 million wildebeest, 300,000 Thomsonâ€™s gazelle and some 200,000 zebra, relentlessly tracked by Africaâ€™s great predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain ripened grass.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Nairobi - The Karen Blixen Museum
- Nairobi Giraffe Centre
- Lake Nakuru National Park and its spectacular flamingos
- The famous Carnivore Restaurant in Nairobi, where you can enjoy a meat feast!
- Samburu National Park - renowned for its rare species of animals
- Masai Mara Game Reserve - considered to be Africaâ€™s greatest game reserve
- The Great Rift Valley
- Arrival and departure transfer from Nairobi's Jomo Kenyatta International Airport on day 1 and day 8
- 7 breakfasts, 8 lunches and 6 dinners
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- Game drives in Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Park entrance fees
- 7 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Transportation in a fully equipped safari minivan (with comfortable â€‰seating and windows for game viewing).
- Game drives in Nakuru National Park
- Government taxes and levies
- Game drives in Samburu National Park
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture