Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard or deluxe accommodation. They will vary depending on your chosen hotels and time of travel.
Please note that inclusions such as game activities, park fees and meals may vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen. Prices dependent upon time of travel, room availability and standard of hotels.
|Kruger and Mozambique - 10 Days
| Full Tour Price for Deluxe Accommodation
|Kruger and Mozambique - 10 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Johannesburg - South Africa's largest city
- Maputo - Mozambique's vibrant capital
- Kruger National Park - home of the 'Big Five'
- Mozambique Beaches - Indian Ocean Paradise
- Superior Package: Economy Flight Johannesburg - Mpumalanga airport
- Superior Package: 3 nights at Mjejane River Lodge on the banks of the Crocodile River in Greater Kruger National Park - 2 safari activities a day, all meals, tea and snacks.
- Superior Package: 4 nights Machangulo Beach Lodge - full board, boat transfer from Maputo Marina to lodge
- Both packages 1 nights accommodation in Johannesburg and 1 nights accommodation in Maputo (at the relevant level of comfort booked) on a bed and breakfast basis
- Both packages All relevant transfers and transportation
- Deluxe Package: Economy Flight Johannesburg - Mpumalanga Airport
- Deluxe Package 3 nights at Sabi Sabi Selati Camp in Sabi Sands Reserve - all meals and selected house beverages, open land rover and walking safaris
- Deluxe Package 4 nights White Pearl Resort Ponta Mamoli, half board, return helicopter transfer between Maputo and the resort.
- Both packagesAirport transfers on days 1 and 10
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture