Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults in standard accommodation. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
|Madagascar Island Hopping - 8 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||With 70 percent of the planet's surface under water, there is a whole aquatic world, just waiting to be discovered! Marine life provides some of the world's most incredible wildlife spectacles. From whales, dolphins, seals and penguins in the Galapagos and icy waters of Antarctica to brightly coloured tropical fish, amazing coral and sea turtles in the Red Sea.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The beauty of Nosy Be
- Lokobe Nature Reserve and guiding by pirogue (traditional fishing boat)
- Relax and enjoy island walks and the island lifestyle
- Nosy Komba and Nosy Tanikely Marine Reserve
- Snorkelling the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean
- 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 7 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All included transfers both by road and water.
- 7 nights accommodation in standard guesthouses and bungalows. Please Note: Accommodation named, may be subject to change but will be of a similar standard.
- Guided tour of Lokobie Reserve
- Day trip to Nosy Komba and Nosy Tanikely
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture