Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation. They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Magical Mozambique - 9 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Maputo, the capital of Mozambique, charming due to its Portugese influence
- Beautiful Qirimbas Archipelago
- Gorongosa National Park and its unique game experience
- Ibo Island with its stunning white sandy beaches, ancient history and culture
- Breakfast daily
- Economy flight from Maputo to Beira
- Economy flight from Beira to Pemba and light aircraft transfer to Ibo Island (return)
- All airport transfers and transportation
- 2 nights in Maputo including a morning and afternoon Maputo City tour
- 3 nights in Gorongosa National Park, including a daily game drive (luxury option includes full board, all drinks and all game activities).
- 3 nights on Ibo Island (standard, superior & deluxe packages include a Historical Tour)
- Services of experienced English speaking local guides for included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture