Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 4 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior available upon request). They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
|Namibia Fly In Safari - 8 Days
|Namibia Fly In Safari - 8 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Experience breathtaking sunsets, incredible starry skies and the vast, beautiful landscapes of some of the world's most spectacular deserts. See the incredible limestone formations of the White Desert in Egypt, camel trek across the endless rolling sand dunes of the Sahara or India's great Thar Desert and climb Dune 45 in Namibia.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Your own private plane and pilot guide for the entire trip
- Swakopmund - colonial German inspired town where the desert meets the ocean
- Damaraland - rugged scenery and the famous bushman rock paintings of Twyfelfontein and the desert elephant
- Sesriem - Namibia's gateway to the desert and dunes including Sossusvlei and Deadvlei
- Walvis Bay - former British outpost and a chance to see seals hand fed and possibly spot some dolphins
- Etosha National Park - Namibia's largest national park - home to 4 of the Big 5
- 7 nights accommmodation
- Transportation in a private aircraft (C210) piloted by a professional pilot guide
- Guided tour of Sossusvlei and Walvis Bay Marine Cruise.
- All transfers and transportation.
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners
- National Park entrance fees
- Etosha National Park Game Drives
- Fully escorted by your pilot guide
What's Not Included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visas