Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request). They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
|Namibia Self Drive - 12 days
|Namibia Self Drive - 12 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Whether you're a dog or a cat lover, the big African cats are an amazing sight to be seen. Watch prides of lions roam the African plains, spot leopards in trees and speedy cheetahs chasing their prey. As well as the chance to see the big cats in their natural environments, we offer opportunities to have a close encounter with these wonderful animals. Why not opt to Walk with Lions in Zimbabwe, visit the Born Free centres in South Africa - home to rescued lions and leopards and get to know the friendly cheetahs in Cheetah Park, Namibia. A feline adventure awaits!|
||Get your adrenaline pumping with our selection of off road adventures. Take an exciting 4x4 ride across the red desert of Wadi Rum in Jordan or the Western Desert in Egypt, or perhaps test out your Quad biking skills by the coast in Morocco.|
||Experience breathtaking sunsets, incredible starry skies and the vast, beautiful landscapes of some of the world's most spectacular deserts. See the incredible limestone formations of the White Desert in Egypt, camel trek across the endless rolling sand dunes of the Sahara or India's great Thar Desert and climb Dune 45 in Namibia.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Sossusvlei - stunning sand dunes including Dune 45.
- Twyfelfontein - famous for Bushman rock art
- Waterberg Plateau
- Swakopmund - quaint German colonial town on the coast of Namibia
- Etosha National Park - home to 4 of the 'Big Five'
- Windhoek - Namibia's vibrant capital
- 11 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- 12 days car hire - Group K vehicle (Nissan Xtrial 2x4 or similar) with standard insurance cover - upgrades available. 24 hour back up service.
- 11 breakfasts 2 dinners
- Swakopmund - Dolphin and seal cruise
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture