Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation. They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
|Simply Zanzibar - 5 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Stone Town - historic, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Beautiful beaches and azure waters of Kiwengwa on the east coast
- 4 breakfast, 3 dinners
- Zanzibar Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Spice Tour
- Transfers and transportation as per itinerary
- 4 nights accommodation (choice of standard, mid range and luxury available upon request)
- Stone Town Tour
- Services of an English speaking driver and local guides
What's Not Included
- Flights and visas
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture