Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults.
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation (superior and deluxe available upon request). Please note that inclusions such as game activities and meals may vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen. Prices dependent upon time of travel, room availability and standard of hotels.
Please note that inclusions such as game activities, park fees and meals may vary dependent upon the accommodation chosen. Prices dependent upon time of travel, room availability and standard of hotels.
|Tanzania Safari & Beach - 14 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Whether you're a dog or a cat lover, the big African cats are an amazing sight to be seen. Watch prides of lions roam the African plains, spot leopards in trees and speedy cheetahs chasing their prey. As well as the chance to see the big cats in their natural environments, we offer opportunities to have a close encounter with these wonderful animals. Why not opt to Walk with Lions in Zimbabwe, visit the Born Free centres in South Africa - home to rescued lions and leopards and get to know the friendly cheetahs in Cheetah Park, Namibia. A feline adventure awaits!|
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
||Imagine a giant bowl teeming with wildlife, in the middle of the African bush and you are close to an idea of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, which is a vast and unbroken volcanic crater ring known as a caldera. Thanks to a permanent water and pasture source, the crater floor plays host to nearly every species of African animal. Zebra, buffalo, black rhino and wildebeest graze amongst the predatory lion, cheetah and hyena. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the last remaining areas in Tanzania where you can see the endangered Black Rhino.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The Serengeti - The majestic and possibly most famous of all of Africa’s National Parks
- Visit Ngorongoro Crater with its impressive 260 square kilometres in area and 600 metre high walls and a density of animal population not to be rivalled
- Free time in the paradise of Zanzibar - visit Pristine beaches & historic Stone Town (UNESCO-listed)
- Olduvai Gorge where Zinjanthropus Bosei, a distant ancestor of man believed to be 1.8 million years old was discovered
- The impressive volcanic mountains of the Ngorongoro Highlands
- 13 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Park entrance fees
- Transportation in a private vehicle
- Return transfer from Zanzibar Airport
- All government taxes and levies
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 11 dinners
- Game drives in custom built 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Services of an English speaking guide/driver
- Domestic one way economy flight from Arusha to Zanzibar
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture