Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and based on low season in standard accommodation. They will therefore vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel.
|The Best of East Africa - 13 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Go in search of the Big Five in some of Africa's greatest game parks, from the wilds of the Masai Mara, to gorillas in Uganda and the open plains of the Serengeti. Or perhaps head to one of India's finest national parks to try to spot the elusive big cat - the Royal Bengal tiger. There is nothing like seeing wildlife in its natural habitat!|
||Imagine a giant bowl teeming with wildlife, in the middle of the African bush and you are close to an idea of the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, which is a vast and unbroken volcanic crater ring known as a caldera. Thanks to a permanent water and pasture source, the crater floor plays host to nearly every species of African animal. Zebra, buffalo, black rhino and wildebeest graze amongst the predatory lion, cheetah and hyena. The Ngorongoro Crater is one of the last remaining areas in Tanzania where you can see the endangered Black Rhino.|
||The endless plains of east Africa are the setting for the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle – the pounding of more than 6 million hooves. From the vast Serengeti plains to the champagne coloured hills of Kenya’s Masai Mara over 1 million wildebeest, 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle and some 200,000 zebra, relentlessly tracked by Africa’s great predators, migrate in a clockwise fashion over 1,800 miles each year in search of rain ripened grass.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amboseli National Park with itsstunning views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Lake Victoria - the second largest fresh water lake in the world
- Serengeti National Park - the oldest national park in Tanzania
- The soda lake of Lake Manyara and its magnificent population of flamingoes
- The Great Rift Valle and Ngorongoro with its plethora of wildlife
- Masai Mara Game Reserve - considered to be Africa’s greatest game reserve
- 12 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer
- Game drives and site seeing through Amboseli National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park and the Masai Mara.
- Game drives and site seeing in a custom built safari 4x4 Land Cruiser in Tanzania
- Government taxes and levies
- 12 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 11 dinners
- Domestic flight from the Masai Mara - Nairobi
- Game drives in an open vehicle in the Masai Mara on a shared basis
- Park Entrance fees
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Optional activities
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture