ANZAC Day Gallipoli 2015
Experience ANZAC Day at Gallipoli in 2015 with On The Go Tours.
The 25th of April 2015 marks the 100th anniversary of our brave ANZACs landing on the shores of ANZAC Cove. Every year for over a decade now we've been operating tours to Gallipoli for the ANZAC Day Commemorations that honour the 36,000 Commonwealth Servicemen who died here during the campaign. 2015 will be our 17th year and we do hope you join us for this momentous occasion.
Our extensive range of ANZAC Day Tours ranging from 8 - 14 days are varied to suit different styles of travel, time frames and budgets. Our collection includes tours that cater for people who were successful in the Ballot Process and will be attending the evocative 2015 Dawn Service at ANZAC Cove and later the National Services of Australia at Lone Pine or New Zealand at Chunuk Bair. We also offer a number of tours that combine ANZAC Day at Gallipoli with a holiday to Egypt.
For those that do not have Ballot Tickets, consider our Gallipoli Uncovered 2015 tour which offers extensive sightseeing at Gallipoli during the ANZAC Day period, but does not include attendance at the services on 25 April 2015. Other options include travelling to Gallipoli and paying your respects later within the Centenary year. A good choice would be our Battle of Lone Pine and Lone Pine Express tours, where we attend the official services commemorating the battle at the Cove on 06 August 2015.
Should you require more information on the Ballot Process and timeline for accepting your positions, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Why we are the top choice for your ANZAC Day in 2015
- Choice: an extensive range of tours offered during the ANZAC period and throughout the centenary year
- No mandatory supplements for solo travellers
- No local payment on any of our ANZAC tours.
- Real offices in the UK and Australia. We didn't just pop up on a website overnight.
- For every ANZAC booking made with us, we make a donation per person to the Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- We are TCF, AITO, ABTA and ATOL bonded. This ensures we keep high service standards and that your money is protected.
- Top Organisation. With close to 10,500 people descending on ANZAC Cove for ANZAC Day 2015 it is nice to know that the On The Go team has over a decade of experience.
- Our tour guides, representatives and leaders work with us year in year out. They know the best spots and best traffic routes, allowing you to get the most out of your day. All our tours are escorted by a licensed English speaking Turkish tour guide.
- Many of our tours include a boat cruise on the Bosphorus, exclusive ANZAC Eve BBQ and Commemorative ANZAC jumper/hoodie.
- We offer some great deals on ANZAC tours combined with Egypt. Check out our ANZAC & Egypt Combo Tours for further details.
The first round of Australian ballot results have been released. Successful applicants have been notified by e-mail or post. The procedure from here is as follows:
- If you received an offer of attendance passes through the Australian ballot, sign in to your account to accept/ decline the offer and update your details. You must sign in to register your attendance by 25 Oct 2014, otherwise your tickets will be reallocated. You can do this from the following web page: http://www.gallipoli2015.dva.gov.au/
- If you are accepting your passes and have already paid a deposit for an ANZAC 2015 tour with us, now would be the time to re-visit our selection of ANZAC 2015 tours and make a final decision on the particular holiday you would like to confirm. The complete range of our ANZAC 2015 tours can be found above.
If considering an ANZAC Day tour combined with a visit to Egypt, click here.
No tickets this time round
If you did not receive tickets in the first round of the ballot, a wait list has been created for those ballot applicants who elected to participate, in order to redistribute unwanted passes. The wait list will operate through to 31 March 2015 and after that date, no further passes will be issued.
As of now, the following options are available to you:
- Choose one of our ANZAC 2015 tours that includes touring of Gallipoli during the ANZAC Day period, but does not include attendance at the services on 25 April 2015 or one of our Centenary year tours being offered later in year. Our Battle of Lone Pine and Lone Pine Express tours, include attendance at the official memorial service being held at the Cove on 06 August 2015, commemorating the battle A complete list of Centenary year tours are as follows:
Gallipoli Uncovered 2015 - 11 days
Lone Pine Express - 8 days
Battle of Lone Pine - 11 days
Cappadocia to Coast - 11 days
Gallipoli & Troy Short Stay - 4 days
- Wait to see if you receive tickets in the future. Tickets to those on the waiting list will be issued between 26 Oct - 31 Mar 2015. On The Go Tours can hold your deposit for your chosen tour up till 10 Jan 2015. From 11 Jan – 16 Jan 2015, anyone who has not confirmed that they have ballot tickets, with the exception of those who are undertaking a tour that does not require a ticket, will be refunded their deposit. If you are successful after this date you are welcome to select from any of our ANZAC tours still available at that point in time.
- Contact us to have your deposit refunded now
For more information and updates you can visit the Australian Government Gallipoli 2015 website or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission
In recognition of the effort the Commonwealth War Graves Commission undertakes at memorials as far afield as Gallipoli, Bita Paka and El Alamein, on the go are proud to make a donation to the Commonwealth War Graves Commission on your behalf for every ANZAC package booked. Read more here.
We invite you to peruse the website of the Commonwealth War Graves Commission and encourage individuals to make their own personal bequest at www.cwgc.org.