Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Battle of Lone Pine - 11 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Istanbul, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Basilica Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace
- Shrapnel Valley, Shell Green & British landing sites – X beach, Seddul Bair, W beach - the site of the Lancashire Landing and the war museum.
- Afternoon boat trip off the coast, looking back at the landing sites
- Greek village of Sirince surrounded by orchards and vineyards
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials, trenches and battlefields
- Kilitbaher Fort, where artillery was set up to fire on the British warships as they tried to sail up the Dardanelles prior to the landing campaign.
- Aegean Coast and Troy - Trojan horse and ancient ruins
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Turkish carpet weaving and leather manufacturing houses.
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer (to Ataturk International Airport) at 11am and 1:30pm on day 11
- Extensive sightseeing of Gallipoli, battlefields, memorials, trenches and landing sites
- Visits to the Grand Bazaar and Egyptian Spice Market
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 10 nights 4 star hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale terraces, Hierapolis and Cappadocia
- Boat trip off the Gallipoli peninsular
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Entrance Fees: $130-150 USD
- Tip for your tour guide and driver. We recommend you allow $3 - 5 USD per day, per traveller to cover tips for these mentioned above. Tipping your tour guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture
- Tipping Kitty: $30-40 USD