Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 6 travellers.
ANZAC Western Front by Eurostar - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Attend the Menin Gate Service - the only place in the world that does the Last Post Ceremoney DAILY at 8pm.
- Discover the history, and tragedy, around the Somme and Passchendaele areas with our excellent local historian guides.
- Stay in beautiful Medieval Ypres - a stunning town with plenty of restaurants and bars to sample the local delights!
- Our Dawn Service is at Polygon Wood Cemetery and is a truly intimate, haunting experience. We think it is the best dawn service we have ever attended.
- 3 nights accommodation in a centrally located 3 star hotel.
- Return economy class Eurostar train from London to Lille.
- Guided sightseeing around Somme and Passchendaele with our historian guides.
- Entrance fees to visited sites and museums
- 3 breakfasts - hot and cold buffet
- Services of a Tour Leader
- ANZAC memorial services on 25th April including a Dawn Service at Buttes Polygon Wood
- Local coach transfers in Belgium & France
What's Not Included
- Meals (unless specified as included), drinks & personal expenses.