Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 6 travellers.
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The beautiful medieval city of Brugges - home to some of the world's finest beer and considered to be the Venice of the north.
- Armistice Day march at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- The French city of Lille on the Belgium border
- WWI Western Front battlefields - Paschendaele, the museum of Paschendaele, Hill 60, Essex Farm and others
- The stunning town of Ypres - completely rebuilt after WWI
- 1 night accommodation - Brugges
- 2 breakfasts
- Guided tour of Paschendaele, Messines and Ypres visiting the many battlefields including Hill 60, Essex farm, and the German cemetery.
- Local intercity train Brussels - Brugges
- 1 night accommodation - Lille
- Onboard tour leader
- Eurostar transport London - Brussels and Lille - London
- Private coach transport throughout Belgium and France
What's Not Included
- Tips for your tour leader and guide