Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 4 travellers. To date we have not cancelled a single trip!
Airport transfers are not included but can be booked for an additional cost, see below. Transfer cost is per vehicle (maximum 2 people).
Special Offer - 15% off Group Tours
Book any Central America Group Tour and receive 15% off the tour price. Valid for all new bookings made between 2nd July - 30th July 2014. Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please contact our reservations team in order to take advantage of this discount.
|Airport Transfer - San Jose, Costa Rica
|Wild Costa Rica - 9 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- San Jose - Costa Rica's cosmopolitan capital
- Lake Arenal - picturesque highland lake
- Manuel Antonio National Park - beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and lots of wildlife
- La Fortuna and the active Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve - shrouded in a canopy of cloud and home to a wonderful array of flora and fauna
- 8 nights simple hotels and cabins
- Excursions to Monteverde Cloud Forest and Manuel Antonio National Park
- Specialist local guides at certain sights of interest
- Local transportation - public buses, mini buses, boats and taxis.
- Escorted by a tour leader
What's Not Included
- International flights, departure and border taxes and visas.
- Meals - allow US$25-30 spending money per day to cover meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs and any extras.
- Tips on all excursions. Tip for your tour leader - an entirely personal gesture.
- Airport transfers - these can be booked at an additional cost upon request.