Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
|Costa Rica Coast to Coast - 12 Days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- San Jose - Costa Rica's cosmopolitan capital
- Lake Arenal - picturesque highland lake
- Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific coast - beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and lots of wildlife
- Orosi Valley - hot springs and local trails.
- La Fortuna and the active Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve - shrouded in a canopy of cloud and home to a wonderful array of flora and fauna
- Tortuguero National Park - a Green Sea Turtle nesting ground, teaming with wildlife.
- 11 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe avaiolable on request)
- Airport transfers
- Shuttle transfers from Arenal - Monteverde and Monteverde - Manuel Antonio (shared with other travellers)
- Guided tour of San Jose, Orosi, Tortuguero Canals and Caribbean Conservation Centre.
- Entrance fees for all included excursions and activities.
- 11 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Entrance into Monteverde Reserve and Manuel Antonio Park
- All other transfers in a private vehicle.
- Guided tour of San Jose, Orosi, Tortuguero Canals and Caribbean Conservation Centre. An excursion to Arenal Volcano NP (hike) and Monteverde Cloud Forest (including a naturalist walk).
What's Not Included
- International flights, departure and border taxes and visas.
- Meals - allow US$25-30 spending money per day to cover meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs and any extras.
- Tips on all excursions. Tip for your tour guides - an entirely personal gesture.
- Items of a personal nature.