Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
|Pura Vida! - 14 Days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- San Jose - Costa Rica's cosmopolitan capital
- Lake Arenal - picturesque highland lake
- Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific coast - beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and lots of wildlife
- Cano Negro Refuge - get up close with lots of colour flora and fauna
- La Fortuna and the active Arenal Volcano
- San Ramon and central valley coffee towns.
- Corcavado National Park - the only remaining old growth wet forests on the Pacific coast of Central America.
- 13 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe avaiolable on request)
- Airport transfers
- Transport and transfers in shared vehicles and boats between Arenal and Manuel Antonio (private transfers available on request)
- Economy flights Quepos - Puerto Jiminez and Puerto Jiminez - San Jose
- 13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners.
- Entrance fees for all included excursions and activities.
- Private transfers from San Jose to San Ramon, San Ramon and Arenal, Manuel Antonio and Quepos.
What's Not Included
- International flights, departure and border taxes and visas.
- Meals - allow US$25-30 spending money per day to cover meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs and any extras.
- Tips on all excursions. Tip for your tour guides - an entirely personal gesture.
- Items of a personal nature.