Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
|Tico Traveller - 9 Days
|Tico Traveller - 9 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- San Jose - Costa Rica's cosmopolitan capital
- Lake Arenal - picturesque highland lake
- Manuel Antonio National Park on the Pacific coast - beautiful beaches, lush rainforest and lots of wildlife
- La Fortuna and the active Arenal Volcano
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve - shrouded in a canopy of cloud and home to a wonderful array of flora and fauna
- Cahuita National Park - stunning palm fringed beaches, wildlife and offshore coral reef
- 8 nights standard accommodation (superior and deluxe avaiolable on request)
- Airport transfers
- Transport and transfers in shared vehicles and boats (private transfers available on request)
- 8 breakfasts
- Shared excursions to Monteverde Reserve and Manuel Antonio Park, including entrance fees
What's Not Included
- International flights, departure and border taxes and visas.
- Meals - allow US$25-30 spending money per day to cover meals, snacks, drinks, limited souvenirs and any extras.
- Tips on all excursions. Tip for your tour guides - an entirely personal gesture.
- Items of a personal nature.