Chengdu's Pandas - 1/2 day
FROM USD $269
Meet endangered giant pandas at Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center, dedicated to the survival of the charming creatures through breeding, research and education.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 96 hours prior to departure.
Visit Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center, home of the rare giant panda considered to be one of the most endangered species in the world with fewer than 1500 thought to be remaining in the wild. Dating back to 1993, the centre comprises of a team of researchers and experts dedicated to ensuring the survival of the creatures through breeding, research and education.
Spread over 92 acres the centre has been designed to replicate the natural habitat and diet of the species with clumps of bamboo, vibrant flowers, and a stunning hill scene. More than 20 species of rare animals, including lesser pandas, white storks and black-necked cranes, can also be spotted living within the centres verdant grounds. Visit the Panda nursery for an up close view of the centre’s infant population, or for an extra fee cuddle with one of the giant creatures and snap a photo or two.
Prices & Departure Dates
The 'per person' price is based on 2 persons or more undertaking the day tour together. If you are travelling solo and booking this tour on your own the 'Single supplement' needs to be added to the 'per person' price.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 72 hours prior to departure.
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Chengdu Panda Breeding and Research Center - home of the endangered giant panda and 20 other rare species
- Return transfers from your hotel
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed within the itinerary
- Private guided tour with a qualified English speaking guide
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Return transfers from your designated point, outside of the 3rd ring road of Chengdu City
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$7 per person. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture