Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classic China & Chengdu - 12 Days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beijing - historic Tiananmen Square, the fascinating Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Silk Alley markets and the unique Cloisonne Factory
- Xi’an - UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors, clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall cycle ride and the Muslim Quarter
- Leshan's Great Buddha - one of the world's largest Buddhas
- Walking along the world famous Great Wall of China in a more remote location than big tour groups - Mutianyu.
- Chengdu - the original Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Wuhou Memorial Temple, Tomb of Wing Jian
- Shanghai - the iconic Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jade Buddha Temple, The lively Bund and Old Shanghai, Yuyuan Garden, Huang River skyline of Pudong City and the beautiful waterways of Zhujiajiao
- 9 nights accommodation in superior hotels (deluxe options available on request)
- 2 nights 4 berth soft sleeper trains - Beijing - Xi'an and Xi'an - Chengdu
- Touring and Excursions as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides.
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- One way economy flight between Chengdu and Shanghai.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 12
- Entrance fees into all included sights
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture