Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price. If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged provided there is another single traveller booked on the tour date of your choosing.
|Classic China & Chengdu - 12 Days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beijing - historic Tiananmen Square, the fascinating Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Silk Alley markets and the unique Cloisonne Factory
- Xi’an - UNESCO-listed Terracotta Warriors, clay warrior workshop, Big Wild Goose Pagoda, City Wall cycle ride and the Muslim Quarter
- Leshan's Great Buddha - one of the world's largest Buddhas
- Walking along the world famous Great Wall of China in a more remote location than big tour groups - Mutianyu.
- Chengdu - the original Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding, Wuhou Memorial Temple, Tomb of Wing Jian
- Shanghai - the iconic Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Jade Buddha Temple, The lively Bund and Old Shanghai, Yuyuan Garden, Huang River skyline of Pudong City and the beautiful waterways of Zhujiajiao
- 9 nights accommodation in standard hotels (superior and deluxe options available on request)
- 2 nights 4 berth soft sleeper trains - Beijing - Xi'an and Xi'an - Chengdu
- Touring and Excursions as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides.
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 2 dinners
- One way economy flight between Chengdu and Shanghai.
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 12
- Entrance fees into all included sights
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture