Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â€˜1-personâ€™ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Journey Down South - 10 days
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Drop into Guangzhou on your way to Hong Kong. Sitting on Pearl River, vibrant and lively Guangzhou or formally Canton offers a swag of attractions including Shamian Island, Chen Family Temple, the tomb of the King of Southern Yue, parks, gardens and markets. Famed for itâ€™s cuisine (Cantonese, no less) and also the riverfront shops at Yangjiang Road. |
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||We offer a range of opportunities for you to get to know the locals and learn about their culture and lifestyle whilst travelling. The best way to learn about any culture is to live in the homes of the people, and participate in day to day activities. Whether its through community visits, accompanying Berbers in Morocco on their bi-annual migration or using homestay accommodation where you can experience real local warmth and hospitality.|
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers and holy Mt Sinai in Egypt, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Guilin/Yangshuo - free time. Karst landscape, riverside villages, quirky street markets. Local fisherman and Commorants. Sailing, rafting, hiking and outdoor pursuits.
- Lijiang - UNESCO-listed Dayan Old Town, Tiger Leaping Gorge - trekking/walking
- Lashishai District - Naxi indiginous community, Yi Village
- Kunming - Stone Forest. Opt to visit Western Hills or Dragon Gate Grotto
- Wenhai - Jade Dragon Snow Mountain
- Liming - Thousand Tortoise Mountain
- Breakfast daily, 6 lunches, 3 dinners
- 1 night sleeper train (sort sleeper cabin) - Guilin to Kunming
- Guided trekking and guiding at points of interest
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- 5 nights 3-4 star hotels, 1 night simple Eco Lodge, 1 night Guesthouse & 1 night Homestay (with Naxi indiginous family)
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 & day 10
- All relevant transfers and transportation
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: included
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture