Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Istanbul - old city, Istanbul, Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, Hagia Sofia, Basilica Underground Cistern and Topkapi Palace
- British landing sites – X beach, Seddul Bair, W beach - the site of the Lancashire Landing, V Beach, V Beach Cemetery and the war museum.
- Afternoon boat ride of the Gallipoli landing sites.
- Aegean Coast
- Pamukkale thermal pools and Roman Hierapolis
- Gallipoli Peninsular - ANZAC Cove, Lone Pine and Chunuk Bair memorials, trenches and battlefields
- Kilitbaher Fort, where artillery was set up to fire on the British warships as they tried to sail up the Dardanelles prior to the landing campaign.
This afternoon we take a boat trip off thecove to see the Gallipoli Peninsular
- Troy - Trojan horse and ancient ruins
- Roman ruins of Pergamum and Ephesus
- Turkish carpet weaving and leather manufacturing houses.
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer (to Ataturk International Airport) at 11am and 1:30pm on day 11
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Boat ride off the coast of the Gallipoli landing sites
- 10 nights 4 star hotels
- Guided sightseeing - Istanbul, Gallipoli, Troy, Ruins of Ephesus and Pergamum, Pamukkale terraces and Hierapolis
- Escorted by an English speaking, degree qualified Turkish tour guide
What's Not Included