1. This competition (the “Competition”) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. This Competition is organised by Go Travelling Ltd t/a On the Go Tours (the “Organiser”).
2. Absolutely no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
3. You (the “Entrant”) may enter the Competition by retweeting to our weekly #WhittardWednesday tweets (“Registering”). Your tweet counts as an entry. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
4. Entries must not contain any material that might be considered offensive in nature for viewing in a public forum. Entries must also not breach any copyright laws.
5. The Organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any breach by Entrants of Clause 3 above. In addition, any breach of Clause 3 above by an Entrant will result in their disqualification from the Competition.
6. The prize will vary from week to week but will include boxes of tea from Whittard of Chelsea and / or vouchers to be spent in any of their UK stores. Details of the prize will be announced on the day via Twitter by @On_The_Go_Tours.
7. The Prize cannot be transferred to anyone else and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
8. Entry to the Competition closes at midnight GMT and the winner will be announced the following day by 12pm. On The Go Tours will Direct Message The Winner – so The Winner must follow the @On_The_Go_Tours Twitter account in order to be eligible for the prize. The Winner must respond and accept the Prize within 2 calendar days from the date the Winner is announced. Failing this, the Organisers’ may draw another Winner to the Competition from all remaining Entrants. The Winner must provide the Organiser with a valid postal address in the UK to which the prize/s may be posted.
9. All Entrants accept of these terms and conditions by Registering for the Competition.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
11. Last but not least – Good luck!