Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Ancient Egypt & Red Sea - 10 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Shop til you drop and experience a myriad of different sights, sounds and souvenirs in bustling bazaars around the world. Soak up the atmosphere in the souks of Marrakech, barter for bargains at the ginormous Grand Bazaar in Istanbul or lose yourself in Beijing's Silk Alley Markets. Visit the old covered market in Damascus or get some great souvenirs in Otavalo the handicraft market in Ecuador.|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
||Sole survivors from the ancient Greek-listed Seven Wonders of the World, the amazing pyramids at Giza are the planet’s oldest tourist attraction! Known as Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, the pyramids were already more than 2,000 years old when Herodotus the Greek historian visited them (5th century BC).|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cairo - Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Mohamed Ali Mosque and Khan el Khalili Bazaar
- Luxor - Temples of Karnak
- Red Sea - swim, snorkel, dive or simply soak up the sun!
- Necropolis of Saqqara
- Egyptian Museum
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Breakfast daily
- 2 economy class flights from Luxor to Sharm El Sheikh and Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo
- Free time, rest and relaxation in the Red Sea resort town of Sharm El Sheikh
- Qualified Egyptologist guide at all sites of antiquity
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- 8 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara and Luxor
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 10
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
What's Not Included
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa