Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Cairo Cruise & Coast - 13 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Sail the open seas aboard a traditional gulet in Turkey or island hop the picturesque Dalmation Coast in Croatia. See the best of ancient Egypt onboard a Nile cruiser or dahabeya, cruise through the breathtaking three gorges of the Yangtze River in China or along the Euphrates in Syria or the stunning Neva and Volga Rivers in Russia. Or those with a real sense of adventure can to travel to end of the world on an incredible Antarctic expedition, witness a wildlife extravaganza on the remote Galapagos Islands or explore mighty Amazon Rainforest on a riverboat. |
||Possibly the most awe-inspiring temple of all ancient Egypt, with its gargantuan rock-cut façade, the great Sun Temple of King Ramses II at Abu Simbel was created to revere the mighty pharaonic ruler King Ramses II. Guarding the entrance to the temple and hewn into the side of a mountain are four famous colossal statues of the pharaoh himself.|
||Sole survivors from the ancient Greek-listed Seven Wonders of the World, the amazing pyramids at Giza are the planet’s oldest tourist attraction! Known as Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus, the pyramids were already more than 2,000 years old when Herodotus the Greek historian visited them (5th century BC).|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cairo - Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Mohamed Ali Mosque and Khan el Khalili Bazaar
- The Temples of Abu Simbel
- Nile cruising - islands en route
- Edfu - Temple of Horus
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings and Queens, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Necropolis of Saqqara
- Egyptian Museum
- Aswan - High Dam, Philae Temple, River Nile
- Kom Ombo - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Luxor - Temples of Karnak & Luxor Temple by night
- Red Sea - swim, snorkel, dive or simply soak up the sun!
- Breakfast daily
- 3 nights deluxe Nile Cruiser
- Economy class flight Cairo - Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel - Aswan, Hurghada - Cairo
- Free time, rest and relaxation in the Red Sea resort town of Hurghada
- Qualified Egyptologist guide at all sites of antiquity
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
- All meals aboard Nile Cruiser
- 9 nights superior or deluxe hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Edfu and Luxor
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and 13
- Private air-conditioned transportation and all relevant transfers
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture