Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, travelling in low season. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single room/cabins are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, the cruise boat, availability and time of travel.
Please contact us for cruise departure dates and prices.
|Cairo to Luxor Nile Cruise - 14 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- The iconic Pyramids of Giza and the sphinx - the only remaining ancient wonder of the world.
- The informative Egyptian Museum including King Tut's 9kg solid Golden Mask
- Getting off the beaten track cruising a part of the Nile not visited by cruise boat for over 15 years
- Edfu's beautifully preserved Temple of Horus
- The beautiful Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut in Luxor.
- The towering columns of the cult temples of Abydos and Dendera
- The necropolis of Tuna El Gebel and the giant statues of Ashmunien.
- The buzzing Khan el Khalili Bazaar in Cairo
- The Philae Temple and Aswan High Dam - an example of Egypt's more modern architectural brilliance
- The Temple of Kom Ombo - home to a number of Kom Ombo's 300 crocodile mummies.
- Luxor's stunning Temples of Karnak & Luxor by night
- The extraordinary excavated catacombs of Beni Hassan and Tel El Amarna
- The ancient pyramids of Hawara and Maydom
- 13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners
- 4 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotels (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Private guided tour of Cairo, including the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaars
- Shared sightseeing whilst on the Nile Cruise including Beni Hassan, Ashmunein, El Amarna, Abydos and Dendera
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- 8 nights middle or upper deck outward facing cabin onboard Nile Cruiser
- 1 night Aswan - Cairo overnight sleeper train
- Private guided tours of Luxor and Aswan, including the East Bank, West Bank, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished obelisk
- Airport transfers on days 1 and 14
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture