Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Desert Oases & Nile - 12 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cairo - Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau, Necropolis of Saqqara, Egyptian Museum
- White Desert, Black Desert and Crystal Mountain
- Dakhla Oasis/Al Qasr - abandoned Islamic city
- Aswan - High Dam, Philae Temple, River Nile
- Kom Ombo - Temple of Kom Ombo, Edfu - Temple of Horus
- Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Bahariyya Oasis - Golden Mummy Museum, Tombs of the Nobles, El Heiz - date palm grove and spring
- Farafra Oasis - Badr (local sculpter) Museum & Hot springs
- Kharga Oasis - El Bagawat - Christian necropolis
- Nile cruising aboard 5 star cruise ship
- Luxor - Temple of Karnak
- 9 breakfasts
- 2 nights Oases hotels
- 4 nights deluxe Nile Cruiser
- Touring of Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Oases, Aswan, Edfu and Luxor
- Private air-conditioned transportation, all relevant transfers
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 12
- 4 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotels
- 1 night camping - White Desert
- 1 overnight train (private sleeper cabin) – Aswan - Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide at all sites of antiquity
- Entrance fees for all included sightseeing
What's Not Included
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa