Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Red Seas Blue Skies - 8 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||With 70 percent of the planet's surface under water, there is a whole aquatic world, just waiting to be discovered! Marine life provides some of the world's most incredible wildlife spectacles. From whales, dolphins, seals and penguins in the Galapagos and icy waters of Antarctica to brightly coloured tropical fish, amazing coral and sea turtles in the Red Sea.
||Take the plunge and explore the underwater world with on the go, from the warm waters of the Red Sea, teeming with fish and brightly coloured coral to the icy depths of the Southern Ocean in Antarctica, with seals, penguins and icebergs! |
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Sharm el Sheikh - Red Sea. Sun lovers paradise, beach, pool and great nightlife
- Luxor - Temples of Karnak & Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Colossi of Memnon and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Cairo - Pyramids & Sphinx at Giza and Egyptian Museum OR
- Luxor - felucca sailing
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotels Cairo OR Luxor
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Private air-conditioned transportation and transfers
- 5 nights standard, superior or deluxe hotels - Sharm el Sheikh (specific to your chosen itinerary)
- Economy class flight Sharm el Sheikh - Cairo and Cairo - Sharm el Sheikh
- Guided sighting of Cairo and Giza OR Luxor
- Qualified Egyptologist guide at all sites of antiquity
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture