1. This competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone aged 18 or over with a legitimate facebook account, no matter where in the world they live. This Competition is organised by Go Travelling Ltd t/a On the Go Tours (the “Organiser”). Absolutely no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
2. You (the “Entrant”) may enter the Competition by signing up using your Facebook login (“Registering”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to On the Go Tours and not to Facebook.
3. Once Registered, Entrants need to select which of the On the Go Tours Festive XMAS and NEW YEAR tours they would like to win and the name of their ideal travelling companion (fictitious or otherwise). They can then boost their chances of winning by uploading inspiring travel videos, photos with the Organisers logo shot in their home town that remind one of XMAS and New Years, as well as an inspiring quote – all to their profile page on the competition. (“The Case”).
4. The Case must not contain any material that might be considered offensive in nature for viewing in a public forum. The Case must also not breach any copyright laws.
5. The Organisers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any breach by Entrants of Clause 4 above. In addition, any breach of Clause 4 above by an Entrant will result in their disqualification from the Competition.
6. Anyone with a legitimate facebook account can vote for Entrants to the Competition. The more votes an Entrant gets, the higher their chances of winning the Competition. For someone to Vote for an Entrant, the Organiser will need verify their credentials on facebook, to ensure that no one can vote twice for the same Entrant. If any Entrant has votes from suspect facebook profiles - fake or ghost accounts - they may be immediately disqualified from the Competition by the Organisers. In addition, Entrants who are getting votes from vote exchange forums may be immediately disqualified from the Competition by the Organisers.
7. The more votes an Entrant gets, the higher their chance of winning the competition. The Organiser will pick the winner (the "Winner") from the top 10 Entrants by number of votes they have received. To ensure sure that Entrants are playing this Competition with their legitimate facebook accounts, the name of the Winner must correspond exactly with the name used on their facebook account, unless the Entrant is able to verify their true credentials/name correspond with their facebook profile e.g. an Entrant playing with the name 'Kermit the Frog' may not be able to win this Competition.
8. The prize is 2 spots on the entrants choice of On the Go's festive XMAS and NEW YEAR tours (as available on the competition framework) PLUS international flights from the winners home country. (“The Prize”). Any other expenditure items relating to the holiday not detailed within these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the Winner, including but are not limited to, tourist visas, vaccinations, entrance fees and other expenses that the Winner might incur during their holiday.
9. The Prize cannot be transferred to anyone else and cannot be redeemed for cash value or alternative travel arrangements.
10. Privacy for all Entrants and those voting for them is very important to us. No details submitted through Registration for the Competition will be shared with any 3rd parties.
11. Entry to the Competition closes on 30 September 2012 and the winner will be announced on or before 15 October 2012. The Winner must respond and accept the Prize within 5 calendar days from the date the Winner is announced. Failing this, the Organisers’ may draw another Winner to the Competition from all remaining Entrants. The Winner must provide the Organiser at least 4 weeks notice for booking their international flights and travel must take place by 31 December 2013.
12. All Entrants their acceptance of these terms and conditions by Registering for the Competition
13. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
14. Last but not least – Good luck! A world of discovery awaits the lucky WINNER