Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|Treasures of Nepal - 9 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Kathmandu and the Kathmandu Valley - Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Pagoda, Bodhnath
Buddhist stupa and various other temples and shrines
- Chitwan National Park - UNESCO site
- Tibetan refugee camp, local school and monastery.
- Historic towns - Kirtipur and Patan, Sarangkot, Devi’s falls
- Views of the Annapurna and Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Nargakot - Hill station close to Kathmandu
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 9
- Public tourist bus from Kathmandu to Chitwan and Chitwan to Pokhara (upgrade to private transfer available)
- Touring of Kathmandu Valley, Kirtipur and Sarangot
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- 8 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Economy class flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- English speaking local guides
What's Not Included
- International flights, domestic departure taxes and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture