Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Treasures of Nepal - 9 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Kathmandu and the Kathmandu Valley - Patan Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Pagoda, Bodhnath
Buddhist stupa and various other temples and shrines
- Chitwan National Park - UNESCO site
- Tibetan refugee camp, local school and monastery.
- Historic towns - Kirtipur and Patan, Sarangkot, Devi’s falls
- Views of the Annapurna and Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Nargakot - Hill station close to Kathmandu
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer day 1 and day 9
- Public tourist bus from Kathmandu to Chitwan and Chitwan to Pokhara (upgrade to private transfer available)
- Touring of Kathmandu Valley, Kirtipur and Sarangot
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- 8 nights accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe)
- Economy class flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- English speaking local guides
What's Not Included
- International flights, domestic departure taxes and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture