Hyderabad's Old City - 1/2 day
FROM USD $59
Explore the charming Old City of Hyderabad and visit the colossal Mecca Mosque, browse the lively market stalls of Laad Bazaar, and marvel at the monumental Charminar mosque, on this Hyderabad Half Day Tour.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 96 hours prior to departure.
Departing after breakfast, we make our way towards Birla Mandir Temple, set on the rocky hills of Kala Pahar. This contemporary white marble temple was built in the late 1900s and is dedicated to Lord Venkateswara, making it a popular centre of Hindu pilgrimage – and its hilltop location means it offers spectacular views of the city below.
Next we head to the Hyderabad’s enchanting Old City filled with remnants of its faded grandeur, from ancient monuments and ornate tombs, to beautiful mosques and splendid palaces. Here we visit the colossal Mecca Mosque, one of the oldest mosques in the city and one of the largest in all of India holding up to 10,000 worshipers. Now it’s time for some shopping, as we browse the lively market stalls of Laad Bazaar, where you can find bangles, jewellery, saris, embroidered fabrics and perfumes. Our last stop is at Charminar, a monumental mosque in the heart of the city and one of its most important landmarks.
Prices & Departure Dates
The 'per person' price is based on 2 persons or more undertaking the day tour together. If you are travelling solo and booking this tour on your own the 'Single supplement' needs to be added to the 'per person' price.
All our day tours are guaranteed to depart when bookings are made more than 72 hours prior to departure.
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Birla Mandir - modern white marble temple set on the rocky hills of Kala Pahar
- Laad Bazaar - lively market stalls where you can find bangles, jewellery, saris, embroidered fabrics and perfumes
- Mecca Mosque - one of the oldest Mosques in Hyderabad and one of the largest in India, holding up to 10,000 worshipers
- Charminar - monumental mosque in the heart of the city and one of its most important landmarks
- Private guided tour with a qualified English speaking guide
- All touring in private air-conditioned transport.
- Return transfers from your designated start point in central Hyderabad
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as detailed within the itinerary.
What's Not Included
- No further than 20kms from Hyderabad’s GPO
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$8 per person per day. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- International flights and visa