Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
Please note that hotel prices in Anandpur Sahib during the festival time of the year are unstable. Although we have already made reservations at an agreed price with our hotel of choice, the hotel room rate may change. Should there be an increase in the room rate we will notify you as soon as possible and a supplement will need to be paid by you upon arrival. We do not expect the increase be any more than USD$20 per night x 2 nights.
Hola Mohalla Sikh Festival - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Delhi - India's bustling capital
- Chandigarh Rock Garden - Recycled waste sculptures.
- Chandigarh's annual Hola Mohalla Sikh Festival - sword fighting, bareback riding and warriors
- Sukhna Lake - Picturesque man-made lake
- 3 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 4
- English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Entrance fees to Chandigarh Rock Garden & Sukhna Lake
- 1 night 3 - 4 star hotel in Delhi, 2 nights guesthouse/Inn (equiv 2 star) at the festival
- Touring of Anandpur Sahib and Chandigarh
- Specialist local guides at some sights
- Return train journey Delhi - Chandigarh on the Shatabdi Express
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
Premium Park Hotel - Delhi
Boasting a beautiful rooftop pool, the Premium Park Hotel is a great option when staying in Delhi. Guest rooms are tastefully decorated with hard wood floors and contemporary design. The 24 hour mosaic restaurant offers a great selection of menu items and free Wi-fi is available throughout. Take a dip in the pool with a view for a great way to start the day!
The Premium Park is located in the west of Delhi with great links to the airport and the city centre.
|Our Rating : Superior —
Local Rating: 4 Star Hotel