Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
Pushkar Camel Fair - 9 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Pushkar Camel Fair - Possibly the world's biggest camel fair with cattle trading, fun competitions, music, dance and colourful market stalls
- Agra - The spectacular Taj Mahal, India's most famous monument and impressive Agra Fort
- An exotic elephant ride into Jaipur's Amber Fort
- Ajmer Sherif - Shrine of a famous Sufi seer
- Old and New Delhi - The magnificent Red Fort, India's largest mosque Jama Masjid, and Gandhi's crematorium Raj Ghat
- The Pink City of Jaipur - The lofty Amber Fort, regal City Palace and ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar
- Fatehpur Sikri - An ancient abandoned Mughal city
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 3 dinners. A wide variety of vegetarian meals are served during Pushkar
- Train journey from Delhi to Ajmer. Air conditioned chair class seating
- All transportation and transfer in private air conditioned vehicles
- 8 nights accommodation in 3-4 star equivalent hotels
- Fully escorted by an qualified English speaking tour guide for groups of 6 or more
- Taj Mahal entrance fee only
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Tipping Kitty: $30-$35 USD
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Entrance Fees: $40-$45 USD