Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room. The 'Single supplement' applies for single travellers who require their own room and needs to be added to the 'Twin/Double' price.
If you are happy to be paired up with another single traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, (if another solo traveller of the same sex is already booked upon the tour), thus avoiding the single person supplement.
All our scheduled tour departures are guaranteed subject to a minimum of 2 travellers. Departs weekly, Sunday to Sunday from October through to April (excluding 20/12 – 05/01).
|Cooking Course in Goa - 8 days
|Cooking Course in Goa - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Small group participation in intimate surrounds. Group size is limited to 8 in the kitchen
- Non–cooking companions are welcome to come along - Goa has plenty more than sun and sand to offer!
- Plenty of time to enjoy Goa’s tropical beaches, local bars, restaurants and superb shopping
- Northern Indian, Southern Indian and Goan cuisine explored, as well as your personal favourites. Seafood, chicken & vegetable dishes prepared at each session. The results of the course are then eaten! 3 main meals are enjoyed as part of the course.
- Spice and ingredient education in the form of a visit to the local food markets, led by one of our chefs and a half day excursion to a spice garden and plantation
- India on the menu printed apron and exclusive screen-printed recipe book
- Transport from your hotel to the course (transport available from hotels in the North Goa region only)
- Full hands-on tuition and involvement. 3 dedicated hands–on cooking classes with our expert chefs. Jargon free learning, handy tips and techniques. Uncomplicated cooking - Indian cooking demystified
- Spice and utensil guides to aid your market adventure
- Recipe book
- If you combine the course with accommodation you will receive:
Arrival and departure airport transfers to and from your hotel. All transportation for the cooking course and market trip
7 nights accommodation with breakfast daily.
Extend your stay by another week, if you desire!
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature