Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Himalayan Spa Break - 8 days
|Himalayan Spa Break - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
||Indulge yourself with one of our relaxing spa breaks. Enjoy a peaceful retreat at the ultra luxurious Ananda Spa, set among the foothills of the snow capped Himalayas, rejuvenative yourself at the delightful Taj Green Cove Resort in Kovalam, or detox at the mineral-rich Dead Sea in Jordan.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Himalayan mountain range - exquisite scenery
- Deluxe Ananda Spa - spa treatments and use of facilities
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 6 dinners
- Return train journey Delhi - Haridwar (executive air-conditioned chair car)
- Abhyanga treatment
- For Him: Himalayan Honey and Sandalwood Facial
- Ancient Indian Body Mask treatment
- Morning Wake Up Signature tea & fresh fruits bowl (replenished daily)
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy Facilities: Indoor & Outdoor Jacuzzi, Steam,
Sauna, Chill Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath & Heated Lap Pool
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness Activities: Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations, Lectures and Workshops/ Excursions
- All applicable taxes on room, meals & spa treatments
- 7 nights - 5 star deluxe Palace View room
- Ayurvedic and Wellness Consultation
- For Her: Himalayan Honey and Rose Facial
- Ancient Indian Honey and Sandalwood Scrub
- 3 personalised Yoga sessions and Personalised Pranayama and Meditation session – per room
- Introductory Spa & Fitness Orientation Sessions with Initial Spa Consultation
- Daily use of the Nutritional, Wellness & Lifestyle Library
- All transfers by Chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature