Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted.. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
This itinerary is based upon superior accommodation. Deluxe properties are also available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Bombay Beaches Caves - 11 Days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
||Transportation isn't simply a practicality, it can be an experience in itself. Enjoy the world's greatest train ride, traversing a third of the globe on the legendary Trans-Siberian or combine six scenic colourful and cultural train journeys through India. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Mumbai - Gateway to India. The Prince of Wales museum, Dhobi ghats and Elephanta Caves
- Kolhapur - the land of magnificent temples.
- Ajanta - UNESCO World Heritage Listed Buddhist caves
- Tadoba National Park - Maharashtra's oldest and largest national park.
- Tropical Goa - The Convent and Church of St Francis of Assisi and the Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Aurangabad - Fort Daulatabad 'The city of fortune'. Ellora caves and Bibi-ka-Maqbara (17th century mausoleum)
- Nasik - riverside and Panchwati Ghats
- 10 breakfast, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- 5 nights - Deccan Odyssey luxury train
- Economy class flight - Mumbai - Goa
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- Open jeep safari - Tadoba National Park
- 5 nights superior hotels (Deluxe hotels available upon request)
- Boat excursion to Elephanta Caves
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 11
- Local English speaking specialist guides
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicles and touring coaches
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature