Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted.. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
This itinerary is based upon superior accommodation. Standard and deluxe properties are also available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Classic Golden Triangle - 9 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Want to see how the other half live? Then take a look at our selection of tours that visit all the best palaces and forts around the world. Many of the wonderfully ornate edifices that we visit are now historical museums and sites of interest allowing you to have a good old look around. And when you've had your fill of sightseeing, it's time to live like a king and stay in one of the many hotels that have been converted from a palace or fort! |
||One of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World and an enduring Indian icon, the elegant structure known as the Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who sadly died in 1631, giving birth to their 14th child. In her dying breath, Mumtaz Mahal urged Shah Jahan to build a mausoleum for her, more beautiful than any the world had ever seen. In 1632 building began on the world’s greatest monument to love, which, even today, undoubtedly has no peer. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Old and New Delhi - the magnificent Red Fort, India's largest mosque Jama Masjid, and Gandhi's crematorium Raj Ghat
- Agra - the beautiful Agra Fort and the Mughal mausoleum known as Baby Taj
- An exotic elephant ride into Jaipur's Amber Fort - just like the Raj would have done
- The spectacular Taj Mahal - India's most famous monument in all its glory at sunset
- The Pink City of Jaipur - the lofty Amber Fort, the very regal City Palace and the ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar
- Fatehpur Sikri - an ancient abandoned Mughal city
- 8 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 9
- English speaking guide for scheduled sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all included sights
- 8 nights superior hotels (standard and deluxe availabe on request)
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- All relevant transfers and transportation in a chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature