Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted.. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
This itinerary is based upon standard accommodation. Upgrades to Superior or Deluxe properties may be available in larger towns/cities.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Explore Orissa - 10 Days
|Explore Orissa - 10 Days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Make your own pilgrimage to some of the world's most holy and spiritual sites. Consider taking an inspirational journey to Israel's revered Holy Lands or the Levant, seeing the world’s most sacred Hindu temple and highest monastery in Tibet, visiting awe inspiring Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or watching the religious tradition of ritual cleansing in India's River Ganges.|
||Nothing beats a little rest and relaxation by the sea - wind down from an action packed tour with a few days lazing on golden sands or spend your entire holiday soaking up the sun. From the coral rich Red Sea and the azure Aegean and Mediterranean to the crystal clear waters of the Indian ocean, choose from a wide range of idyllic destinations.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Cultural Kolkata - the famous Victoria Memorial, historic Indian Museum, colourful Howrah flower market and Hooghly River
- Konark - World Heritage Sun Temple
- Puri - home of the imposing Jagannath Temple
- Chilika Lake - Asia's largest lagoon
- Kutia Kondh tribal villages and markets
- Bhubaneshwar - the temple city of India and the state capital
- Coastal Pipli - the capital of applique craft
- Taptapani - Sulphur Spring Shrine and Chandragiri Tibetan Settlement
- Jhigdi - village of the jewellers of the Kondh group
- 9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Guided tour of the World Heritage Sun Temple at Konark
- Airport arrival and departure transfers for days 1 and 10
- Local English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle
- 8 nights - superior hotels (standard hotels available on request), 1 night on overnight train
- Return train journey Kolkata - Bhubaneshwar/Puri. Train journey from Bhubaneshwar - Rayagada
- Touring of Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Pipli, Puri, Taptapani and tribal villages
- Entrance fees to all included sights
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature