Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted.. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
This itinerary is based upon superior accommodation. Standard and deluxe properties are also available upon request.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Hills and High Places - 16 days
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Amritsar and the stunning Golden Temple
- Palampur tea estate, Manali and adventure sports
- Sarchu and Sahsur Gompas and its priceless 5 metre painting of all 84 Buddhist sidhas
- Leh - ‘Little Tibet’, Sankar Gompa, Shanti Stupa, Hemis Monastery, Shey Monastery and Tikse Gompa
- Delhi - the capital of India.
- Dharamsala and its laid back Buddhist atmosphere
- Keylong, the Rhotang Pass and the Tanglang Pass
- Alchi Monastery - classic Himalayan Gompa
- High Himalayas - exhilarating mountain vistas and home to Mount Everest.
- 15 breakfasts, 4 lunch, 4 dinners
- 1 night permanent tented camp
- Services of local English speaking specialist guides
- 2 Economy class flights - Delhi - Amritsar, Leh - Delhi
- Touring, excursions and drives as per itinerary
- 14 nights superior hotels (standard and deluxe hotels available on request)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 16
- Chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicle (mountain vehicles
are not air-conditioned)
- Entrance fees to all sites included in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature