Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply.
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
The best time to travel is between October and the first week of April. The low season is from April to September during rainy season when touring can be difficult, particularly in June, July and August.
|Tribes Of Nagaland - 14 days
If you are interested in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||We offer a range of opportunities for you to get to know the locals and learn about their culture and lifestyle whilst travelling. The best way to learn about any culture is to live in the homes of the people, and participate in day to day activities. Whether its through community visits, accompanying Berbers in Morocco on their bi-annual migration or using homestay accommodation where you can experience real local warmth and hospitality.|
||Get off the beaten track on one of our trekking expeditions. Hike in the rugged High Atlas mountains and the lush valley terrain in Morocco, climb to the summit of Mt Kilimanjaro in Tanzania, through the stunning Annapurna region in Nepal or follow in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary to the base camp of mighty Mt Everest! Journey to South America and follow the legendary Inca Trail up to Machu Picchu, trek to the Rose City of Petra in Jordan, or up to the remote hill tribes of the beautiful Tonkinese Alps in Vietnam. We offer all these active adventures and more! |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Beautiful countryside of Assam
- Mokokchung - Ao Naga tribal villages
- Wokha - Lotha tribal villages, stunning views of Mount Tiyi and the Doyang River
- Kohima - Nagaland's capital city. Old town gates, local market and WW2 cemetery
- Dimapur - ruins from the Kachari Kingdom
- Mon - Konyak tribal villages
- Tuensang - tribal villages including Longtrok, views of Mount Saramati
- Tuophema Tribal Tourist Village - cultural show.
- Angami Naga tribal villages
- Nagaland's spectacular scenery, mountains and rice paddy fields.
- 13 nights 2-3 star hotels, basic lodges and homestays
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 14
- Chauffeur driven air conditioned SUV for transfers and transportation
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 13 dinners
- Escorted by a local English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- Government taxes
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Camera fees wherever levied