Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during India’s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Kashmir - 4 days
|Kashmir - 4 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Srinagar - lakeside retreat with with colourful floating flower and market gardens
- Gulmarg - outdoor pursuits opt to hike, picnic, ski, horse ride or fish
- Views of the Kashmir Valley and the majestic Himalayas
- Living aboard a Kashmiri houseboat moored on lake Dal
- Boat trip the to floating produce market
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Shakari boat trip (traditional Kashmiri row boat) on Dal Lake
- Arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 4
- Entrance fees to all included sights
- 3 nights aboard a traditional Kashmiri houseboat on Dal lake. Our houseboat comprises of 3 bedrooms, each with its own private entrance and ensuite facilities. A communial lounge and dining area is available for the use of all onboard.
- Day trip to Gulmarg
- Services of an English speaking local guide for sightseeing on day 2 and day 3
- All transfers and transportation in private chauffeur driven vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature