Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are â€˜per personâ€™, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional â€˜1-personâ€™ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel i.e. during Indiaâ€™s peak travel season of 21 Dec - 10 Jan, additional supplements will apply. Equally, if you with to travel to India during the summer, rates will be cheaper than those quoted. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
Please note that discounts will apply if there are more 4 our more people in your travelling party, since fixed costs like transportation and guiding are shared across the group.
|Leh & Ladakh - 4 days
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||From the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayas and Everest - the world's highest mountain, to Patagonia's immense glaciers and holy Mt Sinai in Egypt, Morocco's Atlas Mountains, Russia's Urals and China's breathtaking Yellow Mountain. Our tours visit all of these breathtaking mountain regions and more.|
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Leh Palace - a traditional 17th century Tibetian style palace built by King Sengge Namgyal
- Stok Palace - museum housing the heirlooms and relics of the of Namgyal family, Sankar Gompa - to view the image of Avalokitesvara
- Thiksey Monastery - replica of Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- Leh Bazaar - market place, mosque and newly built Buddhist Temple.
- Shey Monastery - houses a 24 metre high image of Buddha cast from copper and covered with gold leaf
- Hemis Monastery - gold statues, stupas, thangkas and wall paintings depicting Gautamâ€™s renunciation of the worldly life.
- Return economy class flights from Delhi to Leh
- Guided Leh tour
- Entrance fees for all included sights
- 3 nights boutique guesthouse accommodation including 3 breakfast, 3 lunch and 3 dinner
- Full day excursion to the nearby monasteries
- Services of an English speaking local guide during scheduled sightseeing
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature