Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are per person travelling. 'Twin/Double' prices per person apply when there are 2 people travelling, sharing a room.
We do not offer a triple share option on this holiday. If travelling as a party of 3, the third person may choose to purchase the 'Single supplement' added to the 'Twin/Double' price for the comfort of their own room. Alternatively, if an adult in your tour party is happy to be paired up with another adult traveller of the same sex on your tour, this can be arranged, thus avoiding the single person supplement.
Travellers on this tour must be 12yrs and above. On all of our family tours we guarantee that parents and teenagers rooms will be side by side or directly adjacent.
This tour is guaranteed to depart subject to a minimum of 2 travellers.
|India with Teens - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
Make the most of your time away! Listed below are the optional activities that are available on this trip. Please note that you will need to book these prior to travel as we cannot always guarantee availability of these activities once you are on holiday.
||Sail above lofty hilltop forts and fine regal palaces in Jaipur. Look down upon sleepy villages waking to the early morning sun, drift past expansive waterside manors and intricately stone carved temples in a magical hot air balloon adventure.|
||Ride the railway aboard the Himalayan Queen Toy Train to Shimla. Nestled between soaring peaks and breathtaking scenery, the charming getaway was once the summer capital of British Raj. The natural beauty of Shimla will enchant you, being famous for its colourful bazaar, lofty temples , stunning sunsets and verdant woods, contrasted with the quintessential English pomp and style.|
||For some lighthearted fun, join a Bollywood dance class in Delhi. Bollywood dance has transformed from a traditional, classical style into a modern, pop culture which is taking the world by storm! We have teamed up with the Delhi Dance Academy to offer you a simple and entertaining introduction to this wonderful dance form. |
||Home to the world famous Golden Temple and the seat of the Sikh religion, Amritsar is one of the Punjab’s principal cities. Built in 1803 and made of marble, copper and pure leaf gold, the temple is an amazing architectural feat. During your stay, enjoy a visit to Wagah - a unique ceremony that takes place every evening on the India Pakistan border. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Old and New Delhi - the magnificent Red Fort, India's largest mosque Jama Masjid, and Gandhi's crematorium Raj Ghat
- The Pink City of Jaipur - the lofty Amber Fort, the very regal City Palace and the ancient observatory of Jantar Mantar
- Fatehpur Sikri - an ancient abandoned Mughal city
- Agra - the beautiful Agra Fort and the Mughal mausoleum known as Baby Taj
- The spectacular Taj Mahal - India's most famous monument in all its glory at sunset
- An exotic elephant ride into Jaipur's Amber Fort - just like the Raj would have done
- India's rural Shekhawati region famed for its beautiful Rajasthani architecture and classic havelis
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners (including Namaste Dinner in Delhi)
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort - Jaipur
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Shekhawati region
- Specialist local guides at some sights
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- 7 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- English speaking Indian tour leader for groups of 6 or more
- Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace & Jantar Mantar entrance fees.
What's Not Included
- International flights and visas
- Entrance Fees: $50 - 60 USD
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Tipping Kitty: $15 - 20 USD