Here's what some of our past traveller's have to say about their holiday with us:
As a travel agent by profession, I will be more than happy to recommend on the go products to clients now. I chose the tour because it was good value for money and I was very impressed vith the organization. Thank you.
Natasha Hood, Dec 2009
|Taj and Raj - 11 Days|
We have just returned from your ‘on the go’ Taj Express trip – what a FANTASTIC time we had.
The main reason I’m writing is to say that our Tour Guide ‘Yusuf’ who lives in Jaipur was beyond belief in brilliant dedication, knowledge, patience and good humour and went out of his way to explain things, answer numerous questions at any point about anything and show us all that was planned and more. Please could you pass on our gratitude to him and to his supervisor.
We will definitely be travelling with you again
Kate O'Loghlen, Dec 2009
|Taj Express - 8 days|
I got back from India few days ago and I would like to thank you for all your help in organizing this wonderful holiday. I had a fantastic time and all went up to plan.
I am very pleased with On The Go services and I will be definitely recommend you to any of my friends, and who knows I may annoy you again in the future.
Once again thank you so much.
Louise Martinez, Dec 2009
|Passage to India - 15 days|
I wanted to let you know I had an amazing time on my Highway to the Himalayas Tour... the Indian leg of the tour gave you a really good taste of what India has to offer... Our tour guide Satendra was fantastic, I was made to feel very safe, and he gave us the knowledge and tools that took the hassle out of being hassled and getting around independently... the local guides that were used in some parts of the tour provided a wealth of knowledge about the local sites and enriched the experience...
The Nepalese leg of the trip was also fantastic, the local guides in each location took excellent care of us and went out of their way to make our sight seeing in Nepal memorable... The staff and guides at Machan Paradise View, Chitwan National Park were exceptional and being able to see the One Horned Indian Rhino not once, twice but three times (via elephant, jeep and foot) was amazing and being able to feed elephants and meet with locals in the National Park was a truly wonderful experience...
As someone who travels solo regularly I find On The Go Tours are an excellent company to tour with.
I look forward to my next tour and recommend On the Go to anyone apprehensive about group tours to give On The Go, a go.
Edwina, Dec 2009
|Highway to Himalayas - 18 Days|
We came back from India couple of days ago and I have to say we had a blast over there! We throughoutly enjoyed the tour. Our group was perfectly matched up, we got on so well with everyone and made some good friends. Our guide was very informative and ready to answer all our questions, and believe me - there were plenty of those.
We would definitely recommend India with On the Go. Fantastic tour!
D.Middleton, Dec 2009
|Delhi to Darjeeling - 18 Days|
Brian Newson, Dec 2009
|Golden Triangle & Goa - 14 Days|
Feedback on my absolutely fabulous trip 20/11/09-04/12/09 as organised by you.
The organisation of this couldn't be faulted. I was met at every point by the friendliest & most professional people who couldn't do enough to assist me.
Of special mention are -
• yourself - for organising the itinery, always being available when I had a query, helpfullness & friendliness
• Amrik Singh (New Delhi). Amrik was in constant contact both with myself & the guides to make sure everything was progressing well & that I didn't have any problems. I can't speak highly enough of his organisation & assistance & for promptly re-organising a flight.
• my driver, Ramvilash Yadav. Always prompt, helpful & friendly. And excellent at negotiating the Indian traffic! And I was fortunate enough to meet his family at his village.
• The guides - Sachin (Delhi), Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh - (I can't remember their names) - however they added more than was included in the itinerary, took photos, (& never "lost" me in the crowds). Always polite, friendly & eager to answer questions - & patiently waited while I shopped! If the tour concluded ahead of time they added in little "extras" to fill in the day - very much appreciated.
• Eric, Shapura House Hotel (Jaipur). Lovely man & so very helpful.
• Probin Maharjan & Meena Sherpa (Sherpa Society, Kathmandu). Great organisation, always available for queries & very helpful. They re-organised my flight to Mumbai.
• Guide & driver (Nepal). Prompt, friendly, helpful. The driver gave me a gift when he took me to the airport for my departing flight.
Hope I've covered everyone who combined to make this such a memorable trip. Good on you, On the Go!! Looking forward to booking trips in the future.
Maria McInnes, Dec 2009
Bev and I really enjoyed our experience to India, we were so happy with On The Go Travel, they were brilliant, our tour guide was just sensational and we were so lucky to have the best group of people you could ever wish for. There were eleven of us and we all got on just fabulously, we all cried when we went our own way. I missed them and our guide and India for a few days after I got home, it was a wonderful experience and I will never forget incredible India.
The Taj Mahal was just incredible and Varanasi was fascinating and I am glad you recommended we went there, one place you have to see to believe! I know that I have returned home a more humble person and appreciate how lucky we are in Australia……….We will never forget our trip to India it was a special time that we will remember forever.
I cannot recommend On The Go Travel highly enough, from picking us up at the airport to dropping us off again, everything went without a hitch, they were very professional and friendly and very welcoming.
Take care and look forward to catching up with you with our next travel plans.
Anne Woodhouse, Nov 2009
|Deserts Palaces Ganges - 13 days|