Here's what some of our past traveller's have to say about their holiday with us:
Feedback on my absolutely fabulous trip 20/11/09-04/12/09 as organised by you.
The organisation of this couldn't be faulted. I was met at every point by the friendliest & most professional people who couldn't do enough to assist me.
Of special mention are -
• yourself - for organising the itinery, always being available when I had a query, helpfullness & friendliness
• Amrik Singh (New Delhi). Amrik was in constant contact both with myself & the guides to make sure everything was progressing well & that I didn't have any problems. I can't speak highly enough of his organisation & assistance & for promptly re-organising a flight.
• my driver, Ramvilash Yadav. Always prompt, helpful & friendly. And excellent at negotiating the Indian traffic! And I was fortunate enough to meet his family at his village.
• The guides - Sachin (Delhi), Agra, Jaipur, Chandigarh - (I can't remember their names) - however they added more than was included in the itinerary, took photos, (& never "lost" me in the crowds). Always polite, friendly & eager to answer questions - & patiently waited while I shopped! If the tour concluded ahead of time they added in little "extras" to fill in the day - very much appreciated.
• Eric, Shapura House Hotel (Jaipur). Lovely man & so very helpful.
• Probin Maharjan & Meena Sherpa (Sherpa Society, Kathmandu). Great organisation, always available for queries & very helpful. They re-organised my flight to Mumbai.
• Guide & driver (Nepal). Prompt, friendly, helpful. The driver gave me a gift when he took me to the airport for my departing flight.
Hope I've covered everyone who combined to make this such a memorable trip. Good on you, On the Go!! Looking forward to booking trips in the future.
Maria McInnes, Dec 2009
Bev and I really enjoyed our experience to India, we were so happy with On The Go Travel, they were brilliant, our tour guide was just sensational and we were so lucky to have the best group of people you could ever wish for. There were eleven of us and we all got on just fabulously, we all cried when we went our own way. I missed them and our guide and India for a few days after I got home, it was a wonderful experience and I will never forget incredible India.
The Taj Mahal was just incredible and Varanasi was fascinating and I am glad you recommended we went there, one place you have to see to believe! I know that I have returned home a more humble person and appreciate how lucky we are in Australia……….We will never forget our trip to India it was a special time that we will remember forever.
I cannot recommend On The Go Travel highly enough, from picking us up at the airport to dropping us off again, everything went without a hitch, they were very professional and friendly and very welcoming.
Take care and look forward to catching up with you with our next travel plans.
Anne Woodhouse, Nov 2009
|Deserts Palaces Ganges - 13 days|
Thanks for the note, however at my age I wouldn't know how to email any of the 1,078 photographs my wife & I took in India & Nepal. This trip ranks right up under Egypt as one of the greatest trips we have done.
My wife and I have visited and toured over 48 countries and India was fantastic. Hope to do southern India one day.
Gerry Davies, Nov 2009
|Highway to Himalayas - 18 Days|
We returned from our trip to India last evening and I just wanted to tell you what an absolutely fantastic time we had.
I must especially comment on how extremely well organized the entire trip was managed. Everyone was exactly where they were supposed to be and when they were supposed to be there. It was amazing. Everyone was so professional and helpful. The city guides were wonderful. While always a few really stand out as "outstanding", everyone was at least "very good".
We are so glad we went to Haridwar. While a long journey, the ride was interesting and the two cities captivating. The Arti ceremony was very special and we received our own personal blessing with prayers and hand/feet washing in the Ganges. A good way to start the journey!
Varanasi was unbelievably wonderful and the sunrise boat ride on the Ganges was the highlight of the entire trip. (though there were constant WOW's throughout!)
We loved every city we visited and we would not have cut out anything. I can't tell you in words just how much we enjoyed the sites. Fabulous!!
Many thanks for a wonderful trip. While we hated to see it end, we are ready for a hamburger!!!
Kevin and Patty Vogt, Nov 2009
|Passage to India - 15 days|
Just wanted to tell you what a wonderful time we had on our Indian trip! Everything was so organized that it worked smooth as clock work. Our guide Sateen was so wonderful, knowledgeable, articulate, helpful and humorous. We couldn't have done it without him!
Thanks again for a wonderful trip and we will definitely recommend on the go.
Mary Koral, Nov 2009
|Deserts Palaces Ganges - 13 days|
Tim & Steph, Nov 2009
|Shere Khan - 9 days|
Diane Chris, Nov 2009
|Taj Traveller - 8 days|
I was given this tour as a birthday present from my husband. Firstly I was a bit worried beacuse I have never been to India or any Asian country and I didn't know what to expect. But everything was just fantastic! We saw a lot of the country and learnt about the culture and religion, wchich was very fascinating.
Very much enjoyed Setandra's sence of humor! what an excellent guide - very knowledgeable.
Nearly turned me into a vegetarian!
Margaret Taylor, Nov 2009
|Delhi to Darjeeling - 18 Days|