Prices & Departure Dates
Prices shown are ‘per person’, based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults. The single supplement price needs to be added to the twin/double price if single rooms are required. If travelling solo, an additional ‘1-person’ supplement will apply
Prices are indicative and will vary depending on your chosen hotels, room availability as well as time of travel. Please bear this in mind if comparing prices as we always aim to deliver exceptional value.
This holiday can also be arranged as a group tour, ie travelling and undertaking sightseeing together departing on a Sunday, most weeks of the year.
|Beyond Bethlehem & the Dead Sea - 8 days
|Beyond Bethlehem & the Dead Sea - 8 days Go Guide
: :Check out the go guide for details of the tour, info on visas, climate, money, what to bring and more!
If you are interesting in trips with similar experiences to this one, then check out some of the ones we've listed below.
||Make your own pilgrimage to some of the world's most holy and spiritual sites. Consider taking an inspirational journey to Israel's revered Holy Lands or the Levant, seeing the world’s most sacred Hindu temple and highest monastery in Tibet, visiting awe inspiring Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia or watching the religious tradition of ritual cleansing in India's River Ganges.|
||Jerusalem is one of the oldest and holiest cities in the world, serving as a pillar to the Christian, Jewish and Islamic faiths. Jersualem has much to offer travellers of any faith or creed. Soak up the views from the Mount of Olives, wander through the atmospheric winding alleys of the Old City to the Cardo, see the exquisite church of the Holy Sepulchre and visit the famous Wailing Wall. |
Highlights & Inclusions
Below is a list of key highlights and what is included on this tour. Further, where appropriate, we have listed the items that are not included in the tour price.
- Tel Aviv - dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast
- Nazareth - Church of the Annunciation, Mary’s Well & Joseph’s Church
- The Dead Sea - Masada, UNESCO-listed fortress
- Jerusalem - Garden of Gethsemane, Israel Museum and the Dead Sea Scrolls, Yad Vashem - World Holocaust Centre. Old City - Temple Mount & the Wailing Wall, Dome on the Rock, Cardo (Roman Road), Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, Mt Zion, Last Supper Room & King David’s Tomb & Dormition Abbey
- Sea of Galilee & the Miracle sites - Tibrias, and Capernaum
- Beit Shean - excavations of the old Roman city
- Caesarea - one of the great cities of antiquity
- Ein Karem - birthplace of John the Baptist
- 7 breakfasts and 6 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 8
- Escorted by an English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all included sightseeing
- 7 nights 4 star hotel accomodation
- Touring of Tel Aviv, Nazareth, Dead Sea, Beit Shean, Caesarea, Ein Karem and the Sea of Galilee
- All relevant transfers in an air conditioned vehicles
What's Not Included
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- Tipping/gratuities for your guide and driver. We recommend you allow USD4 - 6 per day, per traveller. for your guide and USD2 -3 for your driver. Tipping your guide and driver is an entirely personal gesture.